Benefits Realisation through Change Management
Successful organisations continually examine and improve their performance and cost drivers. Management needs to be sure the operating model, accountabilities framework, governance structures, and productivity management are optimised and aligned to each other and to the three to five year outlook.
Improve outcomes from business transformation.
Improve asset productivity and reduce operating costs.
Improve governance, risk and controls.
Increase productivity from knowledge assets.
Increase team performance.
Increase management accountability.
Describe, define, and capture the business architecture (digital twin).
Business process improvement.
Training and education for managers and business analysts.
The Sixfootfour Difference
We don’t claim to introduce new management concepts, but we are confident you will find our approach to be new and refreshing.
Our education program can be summarised as “turning theory into practice”. The focus of each course is on the “what, why and how”. At the end of the course, students will know
“how to do it“, not just “what to do.“
Been there, done that
- We don’t make it up. Our consulting is underpinned by proven frameworks and business models.
- It is considered, practical, but best practice by the market.
- Refined over thirty years of working on projects.
- We take our commitments extremely seriously. It is never just another gig.
The focus is on outcomes. Achieving something, not doing something.
This can include:
- Building practical business plans.
- Defining, leading and delivering transformation and change programs.
- Embedding elevated levels of management accountability.
- Driving productivity improvements.
- Teaching you to “speak analyst” – understand the language of change.
For the Business Analyst
This includes providing them with:
- Practical, repeatable business improvement methodologies.
- The enhanced tools and techniques they need to be effective in their role.
- Strategies and training to enhance their credibility with their stakeholders.
About Garth Holloway
Sixfootfour is a boutique business consultancy owned and managed by Garth Holloway.
Projects are delivered by Garth and associates.
For more than two decades, Garth has helped numerous organisations across multiple sectors resolve challenging business transformation issues and optimise their performance through cultural and structural change. He applies a human centric approach to solving problems and implementing change because engaging customers and employees is pivotal to sustainable organisational success.
He engages with senior executives to enable them to clearly understand the underlying issues facing their businesses, focus their attention on the top priorities, put problems into perspective, and guide them through the processes needed to devise the most effective strategies.
He understands that improving management practice, optimising business process, and enhancing information flows are the keys to enabling organisations to increase their return on capital employed and increase the dividends from their information assets.
Garth is highly resilient, excels in high pressure environments, rapidly foresee issues, challenges and problems, and address them before they escalate.
About our Difference